Landlord Prize Draw - Terms & Conditions
1. You will be automatically entered into a free prize draw when you submit the form for the prize draw and agree to news and offers updates. As an entrant who has agreed to news and offers updates you will also be automatically entered every time we run the relevant prize draw.
2. The competition is open to residents worldwide aged 18 years or over except employees of Prime Living and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. There is one Gas Safety certificate and one Portable Appliance Test to be won each week for domestic properties only.
5. The maximum gas appliances that will be inspected per winning draw will be 2.
6. The maximum portable appliances that will be inspected per winning draw will be 30.
7. The winner will be selected at random from all entries received.
8. The free prize draw is ongoing until Prime Living notifies otherwise at prime-living.co.uk
9. There will be one draw every week which will take place on the first Monday of every week (unless the Monday falls on a bank holiday).
10. Closing time for each draw will be 11.59pm on the day before the draw.
11. The winner will be notified by e-mail within 2 days of the draw date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason
13. The winning certificates can only be used on properties within the following postcodes postal code beginning with N, NW, W, SW, SE or E (including EC1, WC2, etc).
14. The prize must be claimed and used, by the winner, within 3 months of the date of notification.
15. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative is available.
16. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
17. The prize can only be used for a property the winner owns themselves. If the property is held within a company, the winner must be a Director of that company. Proof of ownership may be required to validate winner’s ownership of property.
18. The Promoter is Prime House Buyer Ltd, trading as Prime Living, Capital Office (1307), Kemp House, 152 City Road, EC1V 2NX. Registered address: 51b Arundel Square, London, N7 8AP.
19. Details of the winner will be available four weeks after the draw dates by sending an email to email@example.com.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
21. In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this prize draw, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into
22.The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.